Your AIR and SEA freight door-to-door delivery service to the Philippines!
- Manny Posadas (Viber): 516-476-6849
- Landline (Office): 718-575-0993
- Fax: 718-575-5165
- E-Mail: email@example.com
* CEBU Marketing Director :
Cell: +929 433 7410
* ILOILO Marketing Director :
Cell : (+63)917 792 0116
from Manny's Online Xpress Air Cargo
Our Sea Freight is now in full swing! We now accept big-size cargo for shipping to the Philippines via Sea Freight. By big-size cargo, we mean beds, mattresses, closets, sofas, kitchen cabinets, etc. In cooperation with our LA-based cargo partner who has an office in Intramuros, Manila, your items will ship to the Philippine port of entry and will be delivered door-to-door to your Philippine address. Our Cargo partners in LA and Manila have a solid reputation and excellent track record in air and sea freight operations for over 50 years now.
Here's what to do to ship your items with us:
1. Send us the link of the big-size cargo item you are buying online that includes the size and dimensions of the box. Once we receive this link, we will give you a price quotation on the costs to ship the items by sea freight to the Philippines. We need the Length, Width, and Height of the boxes to determine your cost to ship them. No need to send us the Weight of the boxes since sending them by sea freight will not require the weight of the items. Feel free to contact us at:
Manny Posadas (Viber): 516-476-6849
Landline (office): 718-575-0993 or 718-575-0615
2. Once we agree on the costs, we will ask you to ship your item to our partner's office in LA who will load the items into containers ready for the voyage to the Philippines. Our LA cargo partner is:
SKYFREIGHT BALIKBAYAN USA
13640 Suite-10 Imperial H-way
Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA 90670
Tel. No: 714-883-0533
3. TRAVEL TIME UPON SHIPPING
Metro Manila: 30-40 days
Province: 45 days
Visayas and Mindanao: 45-60 days
Here are the steps to take when buying online:
After you find the item(s) you want to buy in the US store’s website, go to the Check-out Section and put our Mailing Address as your Shipping Address, as follows:
- Manny Posadas / Your Name
- Manny's address (call us for details)
After finishing this transaction, send us the link of the item/s you bought or forward your order to us so we will know what to expect. Send us an email too with your full address; your address should also include the name of the village if living in a village or subdivision. Give us your phone number too.
Once we receive your item/s, we will weigh them, pack them carefully with your other items, and measure the box. We will let you know by email how much it will cost to ship them to you by air. You will include the delivery charge of $10 for Metro Manila. For shipping to the provinces, or anywhere outside Metro Manila, please email us on exact destination and we will let you know the delivery charge. We don’t have an office in the Philippines, so all item(s) we receive here are sent door-to-door delivered to the address you gave us. Your packages will only ship out to you once you have given us the confirmation of payment.
IF BUYING MULTIPLE ITEMS:
- We will carefully open all the boxes you have purchased and re-pack / consolidate them into one box. This will entitle you to big savings!
- Manny Posadas (Viber): 516-476-6849
- Landline (office): 718-575-0993
- Fax: 718-575-5165
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept the following forms of payment in US$:
BY CREDIT CARDS: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX. You can email or text us your card number and we will process the payment in our office. Your receipt will be scanned and emailed to you.
BY CHECK DRAWN BY US BANK: If you are based in the Philippines, your relative or friend based in the US can issue us a check to pay us. Or if you have a US$ account in the US, but you are based in the Philippines, you can FedEx, UPS, or DHL us your check.
BY PAYPAL: Let us know your PayPal account and we will give ours once we are informed of this mode of payment.
BY ZELLE : Pls email us so we may give our ZELLE account details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Do you pick up packages in New York?
A: No, we don’t pick up packages in New York. All the items we ship out are mostly ordered online and delivered to our address. However, if you are based in the New York tri-state area (NY-NJ-CT) and would like to drop off your packages, you may do so in our office by calling us first.
Q: Can my family pick up the packages in Manila once they arrive?
A: No. We don’t have an office in Manila, so no pick-up can be made. It’s all door-to-door delivery from NY. Any problems, please call our NY office.
Q: What are your delivery charges?
A: Delivery charges for Metro Manila is a fixed rate of $10, except Malabon, Navotas, Pateros, Taguig and Valenzuela. The latter 5 cities mentioned have a delivery charge of $15. For the Visayas and Mindanao, we estimate door-to-door delivery to be about $30 plus-minus. Call us for the specific location and we will give you the exact price! Our delivery rates are reasonable.
Q: Do you have any contact person in the Visayas-Mindanao area?
A: Yes. We have 2 Marketing Directors in the Visayas located in Cebu and Iloilo. If you have any questions about your US online orders, or issues regarding your shipment, or anything or everything about what we do, you may contact:
In CEBU :
Cebu Marketing Director
Cell : +929 433 7410
Iloilo Marketing Director
Cell: (+63) 917 792 0116
Q: How long does it take for my packages to arrive?
A: For Metro Manila delivery, our Forwarder can get them to your door in 3-5 business days from the time of dispatch from NY. For provincial delivery, it can take 7-12 days, depending on your exact location. Our Forwarder is one of the best in this business.